Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tree

Today my bus was delayed by twenty minutes because a tree got stuck in the back door. This was after waiting 30 minutes for the bus to arrive after my 1 hour train ride. Yesterday my bus was delayed by 20 minutes because a handicapped passenger needed to use the wheelchair lift and my bus driver couldn't get the chair to lift, because he said, that the bus was so old that not all these gears work. Again, this was after the long commute on the train. Luckily, we were able to get the man in the wheelchair on the bus. I am feeling a little frustrated with the commute. I am sure that this won't be so bad when I start school in September- but until then, I am on the train at 7:19am and get home around 7:30pm every day. I know that I am doing this to save money, but geez, this is really killing me.